We can support your existing risk management team with specialist knowledge, provide additional resources to expedite projects or help develop in-house expertise. Consultancy support forms a key component in our 4 step process.
This Client had a well established paper based health and safety organisation and was looking to improve it by taking out process time/cost and creating greater visibility of how it was performing.
It was also looking to improve engagement across the business widening ownership from the HSEQ Manager.
Understand the Issues
- Business wants to review and upgrade its paper-based health & safety processes to make it
- Greater visibility/transparency for the board
- Engage middle management in the process to widen ownership
- Improve "defensibility" following a spate of employers' liability claims
Develop a solution
- Audit & risk assessment gap analysis with prioritised action plan to demonstrate the comparison of actual performance with potential or desired performance
- Health & Safety Management System and E-Learning
- E-Learning risk analysis used to identify “defensibility” issues at employee level
- Create reporting structure around a Manager's area(s) of responsibility
- Health & safety awareness training for Managers
- Use of proactive monitoring and E-Learning risk scores to create a performance matrix
Deliver & Implement
- Audit & gap analysis
- Support H&S Manager with risk assessment migration
- Implementation plan with prioritised achievable timescales
- System go-live and in-house launch
- Manager webinars in conjunction with onsite awareness session
- Quarterly review calls with project sponsor in business
- Ongoing engagement team support
- Quarterly review with sponsor