Underpinned by the BCarm system we tailor our consultancy support to the requirements of your business providing specific one-off, or on-going support as shown.
The starting point is usually an Audit and Gap Analysis based on HS(G)65 to establish areas for attention and a prioritised action plan.
Further support can be delivered to develop your Health and Safety (H&S) arrangements as you need it.
This combination of consultancy and systems will provide you with an operational management system with measurable and transparent performance across your organisation, both at individual and at business unit level.
BCarm Consultancy Supporting Plan-Do-Check-Act
- Audit & gap analysis
- Implementation planning
- Risk assessment (including Fire and DSEAR)
- Development of control measures
- Management system implementation
- H&S committee attendance
- Remote support for H&S team
- Site inspection programmes
- Management review
- BCarm Management Information analysis
Planning and Implementation
Your engagement with BCarm is paramount to us, we want it to start delivering returns to your risk management process as soon as it can.
We will develop an individual Implementation Plan (as shown) so together we can action the key areas that make a successful launch.
Once you are up and running, the support doesn’t stop there, you have unlimited remote support from our Engagement Team.
BCarm Implementation Plan
These are the things we will work through with you to deliver an effective implementation:
- Management reporting requirements
- How to reflect the business structure?
- What roles need to be catered for (i.e. First Aiders)?
Internal barriers that need to be considered
- Support for Management, User and Employee engagement
- User induction training
- What is required in support of Consultancy work undertaken?
- Launch documentation and communication
- Training Structure
- Review calls/meetings need to be put in place
- Support to migrate existing ‘system’ into BCarm
- Wider training needs (i.e. IOSH)