Having used conventional health and safety consultancy support in the past we decided our business requirements had changed and we needed to have more internal management control.
We are a multiple site business in an industry widely recognised as being challenging in terms of maintaining high standards of care and control. Set against a backdrop of increasing levels of litigation and the need to demonstrate how well we run our business; we needed a solution that would allow us to achieve the following...
- Management access to all data and information, business wide access to common data/information, but local access to local data to maintain confidentiality
- Monitoring processes that allow us to ensure our protections and measures are in operation
- The ability to track action we identify as being necessary to maintain standards and an audit trail of what we have done and when
- A central accident reporting and management, so that we can quickly react to an incident or accident and collect all relevant information
- The ability to manage our ongoing training requirements and records
- Easy administration and support when we need it
The BCarm system, recommended by our Insurance Broker allows us to achieve all of these.