Environmental Risk is an important consideration when managing health and safety in the work place. Our services ensure its covered.
We provide a range of services which range from environmental risk management surveys, incident preparedness to site environmental due diligence.
Environmental Risk Management Surveys
Designed to reduce the risk of prosecution for causing pollution or contaminating your site from your own operational activities, it will involve:
- Review site setting, environmental sensitivities and any existing site data you may have.
- Visit your premises, understand your operations.
- Check storage of pollutants, compliance with environmental regulations and preparedness should an incident occur.
- Report containing our recommendations to reduce or eliminate risk.
Consultancy Support can also include:
- Prioritise recommendations based on risk and site setting.
- Implement fully costed remedial measures and recommendations working with our strategic partners.
- Create a risk ranking profile for multi-site property portfolios to assist with.
- Protect by ensuring Incident Preparedness.
- Asset management plans and budgeting.
- Further site investigation and remediation programme.
- Development of an Incident Response Plan.
Environmental Management has the following features:
- Environmental Risk Management Surveys
- Consultancy Support