Our Audit and Gap Analysis provides with you with an external overview of your health and safety organisation and arrangements. The scope of the audit is both statutory compliance and best practice.
Conducted onsite by one of our consultants the audit delivers the following:
1. A review of your Health and Safety Policy, Documentation and arrangements compared to the legislation that applies to your business activities.
2. A review of your Health & Safety management system and organisation against the best practice guidelines HSG65.
3. A Gap Analysis of your Risk Assessments relative to your activities allowing you to identify either:
- Activities/Items/Areas that are not included within your existing risk assessments.
- Regulations that have not been included in your risk assessments.
4. An audit performance score.
5. A RAG coded action plan with timescales to address and shortfalls and improvements.
The Audit can be provided for both premises-based businesses and those that work offsite. The site visit typically lasts one day for a single site operation and site visits will be coordinated to achieve a suitable sample.